- Reviews (0)
Reference DJ Headphones
The K267 TIËSTO is the new flagshiip of AKG’s professional headphones. It offers an over-ear, closed-back design with an oversized low resonance driver, providing a higher SPL, while still maintaining a matched low frequency bass response. It’s user-adjustable bass boost keeps sound neutral or maximizes deeper sub-bass frequencies when prompted. With anodized aluminium parts and superior workmanship, K267’s sound quality raises the bar for the professional DJ, providing best performance without compromise. K267’s Dual Plug-In feature allws the user to attach the cable to either side for maximum comfort. In addition, each set boasts 3D-Axis folding mechanism for optimum fitting and flat storage.
- Sound Quality and Comfort
- Over-ear and closed back design for noise rejection and comfortable fit
- Even Bass Frequency Response
- 2" (50mm) low resonance drivers are designed to reproduce even bass frequencies at both low and high volumes
- Switchable Bass Boost
- Three different bass settings to choose from. Dial in the desired amount of low end frequency response, ranging from neutral to maximum sub-bass. This function makes the K267's a viable option whether you're in the DJ booth or the recording studio
- Plug Cable in on Either Side
- 1/8" input jack built into each earcup allows you to attach the cable on either side. This can be useful in DJ scenarios to help keep the headphone cable out of your way when accessing turntables, mixers or other gear
- Durable Design
- The headphones are made of anodized aluminum parts and are built for extra durability
- Padded Headband
- Headband padding designed to maximize comfort during long performances and listening sessions
- 3D-Axis Folding
- Convenient folding mechanism allows for flat storage in the included leatherette pouch
DesignClosed-back / over-ear (circum-aural)
Colorblack / silver
Cable1.2 – 5.5 m (4 – 18.0 ft) coiled, detachable cable
Max. input power3,500 mW
Main connectiongold plated 3.5mm jack
Adaptergold-plated 6.3mm adapter (screw-on)
Driver Size50 mm (2.0 in.)
Weight310 g (10.9 oz)
Standard accessories3.0 m (9.8 ft) straight cable, leatherette pouch
You may also like…
Pioneer DJ HRM 7
PERFECT STUDIO SOUND
The HRM-7 studio headphones are precision designed to deliver a clean, neutral sound to dance music producers.
Pioneer DJ HRM 6
COMPLETE CLARITY AND COMFORT
Our studio monitor headphones have been built specifically for all stages of the music production process.
Pioneer DJ HDJ X5 (Silver)
PRIME SOUND QUALITY
Hear your tracks loud and clear in the booth and on the move with the HDJ-X5. By taking on board feedback from DJs and analysing many different styles of monitoring, we’ve made sure our new DJ headphone range includes all the features needed for performing at every level. Thanks to the high-quality audio design inherited from our previous professional DJ headphones, you can enjoy distortion-free monitoring, even at high volumes, wherever you go.
Pioneer DJ HDJ 700 N
DESIGNED FOR A FLEXIBLE DJ LIFESTYLE
Whether you’re DJing at home, in the club or auditioning your music on the go, the HDJ-700s are a versatile companion.