- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Creating music in the digital world is sometimes a little challenging. So many distractions, so many new things to learn. KeyLab Essential lets you focus on what’s important…
Music is at the heart of this controller. Every aspect of KeyLab Essential has been carefully chosen to give you the best possible experience when creating and performing. From the responsive keyboard to the intelligently assigned knobs and faders, you’ll feel like everything you touch turns to gold. KeyLab Essential makes navigating your track a breeze thanks to the dedicated DAW Command Center, and makes browsing your presets an exciting, inspiring experience.
KeyLab Essential helps you keep your eye on the target. Spend less time with a keyboard and mouse, and more time creating, performing, and playing.
Make music – your way
Never been fan of menu excavations and setting headaches? We think the same.
That’s why we’ve created KeyLab Essential: to make the technical stuff as simple as possible.
It’s easy to let your concentration drift and your inspiration slip when you spend hours on tedious tasks. KeyLab Essential is the result of careful research, with the aim of streamlining your creative process, giving you more time to express yourself through music. With the KeyLab Essential on your desk and its comprehensive set of music software loaded in your computer, the only required step to start experimenting, composing and recording is sitting in front of them.
Once you’ve experienced the creative workflow of KeyLab Essential, you’ll wonder how you ever made music without it.
In tune with your studio
Geared for maximum compatibility, KeyLab Essential gives you unadulterated control of your digital world, seamlessly integrating with virtual instruments and DAW software.
KeyLab Essential is packed with clever controls that help you make swift work of everyday tasks within your recording software. Play your track, jog forwards and back, save, toggle your metronome and loop, record, and punch in on the fly. This functionality keeps your hands on the controller and your mind in the music. As well as offering ultimate integration with Analog Lab, KeyLab Essential is a universal MIDI controller, compatible with any third-party instruments or software. KeyLab Essential also comes with Ableton Live Lite so you can start recording, editing, and releasing your music with one of the most popular music platforms on the planet.
Whether you’re a total newcomer to the world of recording, or a seasoned pro who’s set in their ways, KeyLab Essential has the potential to revolutionize your creative process.
A world of sound
A complete keyboard production studio, KeyLab Essential comes with some incredible software titles.
Whether you want a searing-hot synth lead or an ethereal string pad, a vintage upright piano or a complex, animated soundscape, KeyLab Essential gives you everything you need to perform and record. All the ingredients of the cocktail are there and ready to be mixed according to your own style.
1. Performance controls
Bend your notes, modulate your sounds and transpose your keyboard by semitones or full octaves.
2. Chord play
Quickly create full arrangements with intelligent chord feature.
3. Midi channel select
Quickly change MIDI channels with dedicated control.
4. Performance pads
Dual-purpose dynamic, back-lit pads also let you select your favorite mapping options.
5. DAW command center
Take control of your recording software thanks to the MCU/HUI protocol.
6. Screen and Analog Lab remote
Read the right info when you need it thanks the twin-line LCD screen and browse your Analog Lab presets directly on your keyboard.
7. Pre-mapped knobs and faders
Adjust the panning and level of the tracks in your DAW, and the essential parameters of the Arturia virtual instruments.
8. 49 note Keyboard
Durable, velocity-sensitive keys will capture every nuance of your performance.
9. MIDI out
Control any MIDI-compatible synths, outboard, and modular gear.
10. Sustain pedal input
Push forward the expressivity of your keyboard play with a sustain pedal. The polarity can be inverted to comply with all types of pedals.
11. USB connectivity
Bus-powered, class-compliant, and powered through usb.
12. Optional DC power
Power KeyLab Essential without connecting to a computer.
- Includes Analog Lab software with 6000 synth sounds
- Includes Ableton Live Lite
- Includes UVI Grand Piano model D
- Hardware Specifications:
- 49 keys with velocity
- Controllers: 1 clickable encoder, 9 encoders, 9 30mm faders, 6 transport switches, 4 command switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, 8 touch and pressure-sensitive pads
- Connectivity: MIDI out, USB, Sustain pedal
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller
- Twin-line LCD screen
- MCU/HUI control compatibility
- Chord Play mode
- Perfect Analog Lab integration:
- Select sounds, browse presets, switch parts, smart-assigned controls.
- Standalone or plug-in operation: VST, VST3, AU, AAX.
- Over 6,000 TAE® powered preset sounds from Arturia’s award-winning V Collection
- Ableton Live 9 Lite - record, layer, and edit your sounds to create a finished song.
- UVI Grand Piano Model D - Sample-based software recreation of Steinway classic.
- Compatible with all major Digital Audio Workstation: Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, FL Studio, Bitwig, Cubase, Ableton Live, Digital Performer, Studio One *
- Hardware Specifications:
- Type:Keyboard Controller
- Number of Keys:49
- Type of Keys:Synth action
- Velocity Sensitive:Yes
- Pads:8 x back-lit performance pads
- Other Controllers:Pitchbend, Mod Wheel
- Encoders/Pots:9 x encoders
- Faders:9 x 30mm faders
- Dedicated Transport Control:Yes
- Pedal Inputs:1 x 1/4" (sustain)
- MIDI I/O:Out/USB
- USB:1 x Type B
- Software:Analog Lab 2, Ableton Live Lite, UVI Grand Piano Model D
- Format:AAX, AU, VST3, VST, Standalone
- Hardware Requirements - Mac:Multi-core 2GHz processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements - PC:Multi-core 2GHz processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements - Mac:OS X 10.8 or later, iOS
- OS Requirements - PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later, Android
- Power Supply:9V DC power supply (sold separately) / USB bus powered
- Weight:6.6 lbs.
You may also like…
Arturia MicroBruteHOT SOUNDS, HOT COLORThe perfect small synth now has a vibrant new look. The transparent red chassis and legendary sounds will make you stand out from the crowd.$399.00
Arturia KeyLab 49 Black EditionDARK SIDE OF THE HYBRIDSThe limited Black Edition of our KeyLab 49 takes sonic power, hands-on control and good looks to a new level.$799.00
Arturia MiniBrute 2MiniBrute 2 has evolved from the legendary monosynth that revolutionized the analog scene with its mixable waveforms, Steiner-Parker filter, and Brute Factor.
Arturia KeyStepREDEFINING THE PORTABLE KEYBOARD EXPERIENCEKeyStep is a new breed of portable musical tool combining the functionalities of a keyboard controller with a polyphonic step sequencer to control both analog and digital You need a portable USB MIDI controller but also want a keyboard that provides a musical playing experience?$179.00