- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The NEKKST K6 Audiophile Bi-Amped 100W 6.5″ Studio Monitor from Behringer is a 100W two-way active studio monitor for your home or professional studio.
Equipped with a 100-watt bi-amplification system that powers a 6.5″ woofer and a 1″ tweeter, the NEKKST K6 is designed to offer maximum headroom with minimal distortion. The silk dome tweeter and the long-throw woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone have each been engineered to deliver a clear response in the midrange along with a tight low end. The advanced waveguide technology improves acoustic dispersion and lends to a larger sweet spot.
The NEKKST K6 provides flexible connectivity, allowing for input via XLR, TRS or RCA connection. It also provides both low and high frequency adjustments so you can tailor the tuning of the speaker to compensate for acoustical deficiencies that may be present in your monitoring environment, or pair the speaker with a subwoofer.
Created by a world-class speaker designer
When Behringer decided they wanted to make an exceptional set of studio monitors, they contacted one of the most renowned speaker designers in the world – the founder of KRK, Keith R. Klawitter. Keith designed the unique glass fiber speaker cone, known for its outstanding bass punch and transient response. Combined with Keith’s “Advanced Waveguide Technology” silk dome tweeter, you can expect powerful lows, detailed mids, and smooth highs from the Behringer Nekkst K6.
Clear sound from bi-amped design
With 150 watts of power and a bi-amped design, the Behringer Nekkst K6 is primed for powerful, clear performance. The bi-amped design powers the low-frequency and high-frequency drivers separately, allowing each to work more efficiently for clearer sound.
Optimize the sound for your room
While the Nekkst K6 is designed with a flat frequency response, rear-panel switches let you fine-tune it to compensate for your environment. There are high frequency and low frequency controls to compensate for the general sound of your room, plus a room compensation control to accommodate different speaker positions.
- Ultra-linear 150-Watt reference-class studio monitor
- Designed by renowned acoustic icon Keith Klawitter, founder of KRK*
- Advanced Waveguide technology creates ultimate acoustic dispersion and extremely large ''sweet zone''
- True bi-amping mode with 2 separate amplifiers for ultimate sound reproduction
- Ultra-high resolution, 1” silk dome tweeter for ultimate sound reproduction
- Long-throw 6” woofer with deformation-resistant glass fiber cone
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high-frequency overload protection
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR, TRS and unbalanced RCA connectors
- High-density composite enclosure for ultra-low diffraction and reduced low-frequency distortion
- ''Planet Earth'' power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power
|Amplification||100-watt bi-amplification system|
|Transducer Type||HF - 1" silk dome tweeter|
LF - 6.5" deformation-resistant glass fiber cone woofer
Balanced ¼" TRS and XLR
You may also like…
Behringer K5 (Pair)The NEKKST K5 from Behringer is a bi-amped, powered studio monitor designed for critical listening in a mixing environment.$599.00
KRK Rokit 5 G3KRK ROKIT MONITORS – GENERATION 3KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors.
Adam Audio A3X (each)Particularly interesting for the quality-conscious user on a tight budget is the most compact monitor of the AX-Series, the A3X. Specially designed for studio environments with limited space, the A3X easily meets professional requirements.$399.00
KRK ROKIT 4 G3KRK's ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback.