- Reviews (0)
The 3-way LYD monitor. With its newest addition to the LYD personal reference monitor series, Dynaudio is bringing a new perspective to power and precision for producers and musicians everywhere – with unmatched accuracy at any volume level.
This 3-way near- to midfield monitor reaches eyebrow-raising levels of accuracy thanks to a new soft-dome tweeter and Dynaudio’s proprietary MSP midrange driver and woofer. Each driver is fuelled by a powerful, state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier and a full 24-bit/96kHz signal path. And, like the rest of the LYD range, it lets you fine-tune low frequency response, position and sound-balance using cutting-edge DSP.
- Studio Reference Monitor with 8" woofer, 4" midrange, and 1" tweeter
- Designed in mirror-imaged pairs, sold singly
- Class D tri-amplified: LF 80W, MF 50W, HF 50W
- Provides astonishing clarity across the frequency spectrum
- Delivers neutral midrange response critical for proper placement of vocals and instruments
- Advanced DSP lets you adjust low-frequency extension by +/-10Hz
- Position and Sound Balance controls for optimizing performance for any environment
- Expertly designed and crafted at Dynaudio's facilities in Skanderborg, Denmark
Max SPL (1m, pair):
460Hz / 5.5kHz
1inch Soft dome
Dimensions (W x H x D):
369 x 234 x 328mm
Sensitivity (85dB @ 1m, free field):
Specification sheet for LYD part 1
Power consumption standby:
Power consumption max.:
90 - 264V AC, 50 - 60Hz
XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced
Frequency response -6dB limits:
Bass extension +10Hz:
60Hz - 21kHz
Bass extension 0Hz:
50Hz - 21kHz
Bass extension -10Hz:
40Hz - 21kHz
Free field frequency response:
50Hz - 19kHz
You may also like…
The NEKKST K5 from Behringer is a bi-amped, powered studio monitor designed for critical listening in a mixing environment.
KRK ROKIT 4 G3
KRK’s ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback.
Adam Audio A3X (each)
Particularly interesting for the quality-conscious user on a tight budget is the most compact monitor of the AX-Series, the A3X. Specially designed for studio environments with limited space, the A3X easily meets professional requirements. Three-dimensional spatial representation, a controlled, deep bass response and accurate sound reproduction, especially in the critical areas between 200 and 400 Hz, make it the first choice for smaller, even mobile studio setups.
KRK Rokit 5 G3
KRK ROKIT MONITORS – GENERATION 3
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors.