- Reviews (0)
The 3-way LYD monitor. With its newest addition to the LYD personal reference monitor series, Dynaudio is bringing a new perspective to power and precision for producers and musicians everywhere – with unmatched accuracy at any volume level.
This 3-way near- to midfield monitor reaches eyebrow-raising levels of accuracy thanks to a new soft-dome tweeter and Dynaudio’s proprietary MSP midrange driver and woofer. Each driver is fuelled by a powerful, state-of-the-art Class-D amplifier and a full 24-bit/96kHz signal path. And, like the rest of the LYD range, it lets you fine-tune low frequency response, position and sound-balance using cutting-edge DSP.
- Studio Reference Monitor with 8" woofer, 4" midrange, and 1" tweeter
- Designed in mirror-imaged pairs, sold singly
- Class D tri-amplified: LF 80W, MF 50W, HF 50W
- Provides astonishing clarity across the frequency spectrum
- Delivers neutral midrange response critical for proper placement of vocals and instruments
- Advanced DSP lets you adjust low-frequency extension by +/-10Hz
- Position and Sound Balance controls for optimizing performance for any environment
- Expertly designed and crafted at Dynaudio's facilities in Skanderborg, Denmark
Max SPL (1m, pair):
460Hz / 5.5kHz
1inch Soft dome
Dimensions (W x H x D):
369 x 234 x 328mm
Sensitivity (85dB @ 1m, free field):
Specification sheet for LYD part 1
Power consumption standby:
Power consumption max.:
90 - 264V AC, 50 - 60Hz
XLR balanced/RCA unbalanced
Frequency response -6dB limits:
Bass extension +10Hz:
60Hz - 21kHz
Bass extension 0Hz:
50Hz - 21kHz
Bass extension -10Hz:
40Hz - 21kHz
Free field frequency response:
50Hz - 19kHz
You may also like…
KRK Rokit 5 G3
KRK ROKIT MONITORS – GENERATION 3
KRK Systems is one of the world’s most respected manufacturers of studio reference monitors.
Adam Audio A3X (each)
Particularly interesting for the quality-conscious user on a tight budget is the most compact monitor of the AX-Series, the A3X. Specially designed for studio environments with limited space, the A3X easily meets professional requirements. Three-dimensional spatial representation, a controlled, deep bass response and accurate sound reproduction, especially in the critical areas between 200 and 400 Hz, make it the first choice for smaller, even mobile studio setups.
Behringer K5 (Pair)
The NEKKST K5 from Behringer is a bi-amped, powered studio monitor designed for critical listening in a mixing environment.
KRK ROKIT 4 G3
KRK’s ROKIT 4 G3 (Generation 3) powered studio monitor offers professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing, mastering and playback.