Korg NanoKEY 2 Studio (Black)
The nanoKEY2 features an advanced and up-to-date design. By combining the great-feeling “touch” that Korg has developed for its professional MIDI keyboards and the low-profile “thinness” of recent computer keyboard.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Combining a responsive and great-feeling “touch” and a thin low-profile 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard
The nanoKEY2 features an advanced and up-to-date design. By combining the great-feeling “touch” that Korg has developed for its professional MIDI keyboards and the low-profile “thinness” of recent computer keyboard innovations, the nanoKEY2 provides a superior keyboard response for its class and size. It’s designed with ample key width and plenty of space between the keys, reducing the chances of hitting a wrong note. The touch and velocity response have been carefully tuned, as only a manufacturer with Korg’s track record and know-how can, ensuring that your expressive performance will be conveyed accurately to your software.
- Low-profile, 25-key USB-MIDI keyboard, ideal for use with laptop and netbook computers
- Advanced-design keybed offers improved accuracy and velocity-sensitive keys.
- Sustain button – ideal for entering piano parts!
- Control buttons provide simple yet versatile control
- The Octave Shift buttons – borrowed from Korg's MIDI controllers – allow the overall pitch to be shifted four levels, either UP or DOWN, in octave increments. When used in conjunction with the Key Transpose feature, the nanoKEY2 can access the entire range of the notes in the MIDI spectrum. For enhanced performances, the nanoKEY2 also provides Pitch Bend buttons, a Modulation button, and a Sustain button; one that's indispensible for piano or electric piano performance. For each of these buttons, the on/off switching speed can be specified over four levels (using Korg Kontrol Editor), ensuring smooth changes that are appropriate for your performance.
- Two stylish colors: Black and White.
- Each of the three nanoSERIES2 models is available in your choice of bold Black or bright White. Choose the color that’s right for you – match your computer, contrast your console – it all up to you!
- USB power for an uncluttered setup
- Just connect a single USB cable from your computer to the nanoKEY2, and you've got a quick and portable music production system. Power and USB-MIDI data travels down the same wire for a clean, efficient workspace.
- Apple iPad Compatibility of nanoSERIES2 (*1) (*2)
- Using a USB cable to connect to the Apple Camera Connection Kit, Korg nanoSERIES2 controllers can be used with the iPad, without an external power supply (*3). You can enjoy iPad App like KORG iMS-20 (*4) along with nanoSERIES2 (*4).
- Korg Kontrol Editor software
- The nanoKEY2 works with the "Korg Kontrol Editor" software – available for free download on the Korg website. Load it into your computer, and use it to make detailed customized settings. Choose from a total of four velocity settings: three velocity curves or fixed velocity; specify the control change messages transmitted by the modulation button and the sustain button.
- Play Today with nanoSERIES2's Software License Bundle
- The nanoSERIES2 ships with software licenses and discount coupons so you can start making music right away. Please get the latest information at KORG Software Bundle.
Keyboard: 25-key with velocity
Pitch up/down buttons
OCTAVE up/down buttons
Octave Shift up/down buttons octave range:
-4 to +4
Host applications corresponding to MIDI input
USB bus power
USB bus power: less than 100 mA
(W x D x H)
325 x 83 x 16 mm/ 12.80 x 3.27 x 0.65 inches
244 g/ 0.54 lbs.
You may also like…
Korg Volca BassPowerful analog bass sound creation and an Electribe-inspired sequencer for the ultimate bass lines$211.50
Korg Volca SamplePeerless beats generated by solid analog drum sounds and an Electribe-style sequencer.$211.50
Korg Volca FMA polyphonic digital synthesizer that completely reproduces a classic FM sound engine$211.50
Korg Volca KeysVolca Keys is a long-awaited synthesizer that adds a new chapter to the long and storied history of Korg's analog synthesizers.$211.50