- Reviews (0)
The M-Track 2X2M from M-Audio is a high-speed USB interface for recording and monitoring audio signals. Suitable for musicians and engineers looking to record up to two tracks of audio at a given time, the M-Track features colorless low-noise preamps, conversion stages operating at 24-bit/192 kHz, and 5-pin MIDI connection points to connect virtually any kind of MIDI gear.
Two combination 1/4″/XLR jacks allow you to input both microphones and line-level sound sources, while two 1/4″ instrument jacks give you the gain and impedance stages necessary to achieve an accurate representation of your guitar or bass. Able to communicate with Mac and Windows platforms, the M-Track boasts a USB-C port affording you entry to—and exit from—your DAW, and includes cabling for computers with USB Type-C ports and USB Type-A ports.
A USB/Direct knob, on the right of the large volume rotary that dominates the center of the unit, allows you to monitor the direct input while recording, eliminating latency. This interface offers two stereo outputs for your monitors, as well as a headphone jack with its own independent volume control.
- 24-bit/192kHz Resolution for Professional Recording and Monitoring
- Professional studio-quality recording in a portable desktop form factor
- Featuring All-New Crystal™ Preamps and Pristine D/A converters
- Capture every nuance and subtlety of your performance
- Elegant Pro-Grade Metal Chassis
- Large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Future-Proofed High-Speed, Zero Latency Recording
- Includes standard USB and USB-C connection cables
- 2 Dedicated XLR+1/4” Combo Inputs for Mic/Line Sources
- +48V phantom power switch to accommodate all microphone types
- 2 Dedicated 1/4” Instrument Inputs for Guitar or Bass
- Tailor-made gain and impedance stage for a pristine, accurate DI signal
- Stereo 1/4” Main Outputs; 1/4” Headphone Output
- With independent level controls
- 5-PIN MIDI DIN Input and Outputs
- Connect your synths, sequencers, or other external MIDI gear
Dimensions 6.0” x 2.8” x 7.8
15.2 cm x 7.1 cm x 19.8 cm
Weight 2.0 lbs.
Minimum System Requirements:
Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port
Windows: 7 (32 or 64 bit) OSX: 10.8
You may also like…
Focusrite RedNet 2
RedNet 2 adds 16 remote-controlled analogue channels in and out to your RedNet network and can be located anywhere you can run an Ethernet cable. Featuring Focusrite’s precision 24-bit A-D and D-A conversion for superb audio performance, it delivers 119dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192kHz. The rear panel includes standard DB25 connectors for analogue patchbay or breakout cable interfacing.
Focusrite RedNet 1
RedNet 1 connects to your network with a single Ethernet cable. It’s remotely controlled via the network and can be placed anywhere in your facility. It offers eight channels of line-level analogue in and out, with Focusrite’s precision 24-bit A-D and D-A conversion for superb audio performance, and 119dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192kHz. The rear panel includes standard DB25 connectors for analogue patchbay or breakout cable interfacing.
Focusrite RedNet 4
RedNet 4 adds eight of the latest remote-controlled Focusrite mic preamps / line inputs to your RedNet system through a single Ethernet cable. With two selectable DI’s, RedNet 4 provides an effective range of analogue inputs for your system. The unit includes Focusrite’s world-class precision A-D conversion. Mic/Line/DI selection, gain, phantom power, HPF and metering are also accessible from the front panel. The benefit of remote control microphone pre-amp gain is that you can keep the mic pre close to the source (so the analogue cable run is minimal) while still setting gain stages from the control room.
NEXT-GENERATION AUDIO INTERFACE
You’re making tomorrow’s music… so why settle for yesterday’s interface? AudioFuse is the revolutionary pro audio interface that sets a new standard in sonic quality, creative production and value. It fuses the superior sound of high-end analog studio consoles with the flexibility of a solid mobile interface—with all the connectivity you need for any THE SOUND