- Reviews (0)
SMALL. LOUD. iOS READY.
TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 is the world’s smallest DJ soundcard for TRAKTOR DJ and TRAKTOR PRO 2*. Portable, pristine audio – packed with wall-shaking power.
Slim enough to fit in your pocket, TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 is the ultra-portable DJ soundcard designed for TRAKTOR PRO 2 and TRAKTOR DJ. Pre-listen to your next track in premium 24-bit/48 kHz, club-ready audio – before the crowd hears it.
With TRAKTOR LE 2 software and Lightning iOS cable included, TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 is the comprehensive DJ soundcard built for the road.
TRAKTOR DJ READY
Transform your iPad or iPhone into a solid, club-ready DJ setup. Seamless TRAKTOR DJ compatibility allows you to hook it up, rock your set, then head straight to the after party without any hassle.
When using your iPad or iPhone, TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 boosts output volume. And using the optional power supply, it charges your iOS device’s battery for hours of non-stop mixing.
PLUG-AND-PLAY WITH TRAKTOR PRO
Already on Pro? TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 is also the perfect mobile audio companion for compact TRAKTOR PRO 2 setups. AUDIO 2 splits two TRAKTOR decks into separate audio channels for pre-listening to tracks with headphones.
Use it as an audio splitter alone or with DJ mixers – at home, or in the club.
- Ultra-portable soundcard transforms your laptop or iOS device into a club-ready DJ rig
- Plug-and-play with TRAKTOR PRO software and TRAKTOR DJ for iPad and iPhone
- Pristine, punchy 24-bit/48 kHz pro sound quality
- Cue and monitor - pre-listen to the next track before the crowd hears it
- Send two stereo tracks to separate mixer channels
- Increase unit volume output and charge your iOS devices with optional power supply
- TRAKTOR LE 2 software, iOS and computer connector cables, and NI Online Shop voucher included
- Lightning cable included
- Mac OS X 10.10, 10.11 or macOS 10.12, 10.13 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack, 64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5 or equal AMD processor, 4 GB RAM
- TRAKTOR AUDIO 2 MK2 IOS SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS
- iPad version: iOS 7 and higher, iPad 2 or later, or iPad mini. 500 MB free storage/disk space recommended.
- iPhone version: iOS 7 and higher, iPhone 4s / iPod 5th generation or later. 500 MB free storage/disk recommended.
- Monitor with 1024 x 768 screen resolution, USB 2.0, 1 GB free disc space. An Internet connection and a graphics card which supports OpenGL 2.1 or higher are required to download and activate TRAKTOR software. Once installed and activated, all products can be used offline.
You may also like…
Focusrite RedNet 1
RedNet 1 connects to your network with a single Ethernet cable. It’s remotely controlled via the network and can be placed anywhere in your facility. It offers eight channels of line-level analogue in and out, with Focusrite’s precision 24-bit A-D and D-A conversion for superb audio performance, and 119dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192kHz. The rear panel includes standard DB25 connectors for analogue patchbay or breakout cable interfacing.
Focusrite RedNet 4
RedNet 4 adds eight of the latest remote-controlled Focusrite mic preamps / line inputs to your RedNet system through a single Ethernet cable. With two selectable DI’s, RedNet 4 provides an effective range of analogue inputs for your system. The unit includes Focusrite’s world-class precision A-D conversion. Mic/Line/DI selection, gain, phantom power, HPF and metering are also accessible from the front panel. The benefit of remote control microphone pre-amp gain is that you can keep the mic pre close to the source (so the analogue cable run is minimal) while still setting gain stages from the control room.
Focusrite RedNet AM2
Studio quality sound meets digital audio networking…
RedNet is Focusrite’s flagship range of modular Ethernet-networked audio interfaces that harnesses the power of Audinate’s tried and tested Dante digital audio networking system to bring studio quality sound to any modern audio application.
Focusrite RedNet 2
RedNet 2 adds 16 remote-controlled analogue channels in and out to your RedNet network and can be located anywhere you can run an Ethernet cable. Featuring Focusrite’s precision 24-bit A-D and D-A conversion for superb audio performance, it delivers 119dB dynamic range at sample rates up to 192kHz. The rear panel includes standard DB25 connectors for analogue patchbay or breakout cable interfacing.