- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Already the standard for performance DJ controllers, the mighty TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 delivers as much power as portability controlling TRAKTOR decks and effects. Whether DJing all-digital, or using timecode control, the new X1 now delivers added instant control over all essential DJ functions on 2 track decks for seamless command of TRAKTOR software and a design that feels instantly familiar.
A new tactile touch strip brings you closer to the music without ever having to reach for your turntable or CDJ –perfect for quick, precise nudging, track seeking, or loops and effects control.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1’s eight knobs and buttons control up to three effects on two of the four effect units. An ultra-intuitive layout puts browse, cue, sync, and loop controls right where you need them while touch-sensitive browser and loop controls provide smart software navigation. Pro-grade, RGB back-lit buttons and displays give instant visual feedback during your set – direct, fluid communication with TRAKTOR PRO or TRAKTOR SCRATCH.
On the fly remixing has also never been easier as direct access to TRAKTOR’s Flux mode now allows you to juggle cue points and loop effects without missing a beat.
Take physical control of your music with or without turntables or CDJs. TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 now includes a multi-purpose touch strip that delivers ultra-precise command over track position, pitch bend, and even FX at the swipe of a finger. Digital displays and LED indicators provide visual feedback so you know where you stand when the night is in full swing.
Control one or both decks simultaneously. From nudging or needle dropping, to quick access playback functions like track seeking or loop length, the touch strip’s default settings instantly adapt to match your needs – your fingers do the rest.
Boasting reactive performance behaviours, TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 takes care of the details behind the scenes. The advanced Browse and Loop encoders respond to touch and command TRAKTOR to access different views or functions – just touch the Browse encoder to see the full-sized Browser list. Touching the Loop encoder while holding SHIFT+PLAY lets you see the key of your track. Touching the Loop encoder while holding SYNC lets you see the tempo.
The touch strip also interprets functions based on deck status – when stopped, it’s assigned to track seeking or needle dropping. When playing, pitch bend is activated. For your own trademark sound, assign the touch strip to control any effect parameter in seconds.
TRAKTOR KONTROL X1 features smooth, ultra-precise buttons and knobs – all pre-mapped for instantaneous setup, keeping you laser-focused on performance. On the road, TRAKTOR KONTROL STAND offers rugged protection and elevates the X1 up to standard mixer height.
Whether you’re looking for a effective tool to boost your creativity or a stylish one-stop solution for maximum portability and power, the next-generation X1 ticks all the boxes.
- Control two track decks and two TRAKTOR FX units
- Touch strip controls track position, pitch bend, loops and FX
- RGB back-lit triggers identify cue points from loops or markers
- Touch strip can be assigned to transport, FX and Loop functions
- Touch sensitive encoders
- Change the musical key of a track with Loop encoders while holding SHIFT+PLAY
- Seamlessly adjustable LED brightness adapts to any environment from bright daylight to the darkest club
- All buttons feature backlights in multiple colours for ease of use.
- Bi-directional communication with TRAKTOR using NHL (Native Hardware Library). The NHL protocol features resolution that is almost 4 times that of regular MIDI
- Calibration wizard precisely and individually defines mid-point of each knob
- The controller is pre-mapped by the makers of TRAKTOR, with the option to freely customise most individual parts. Tweak the defaults or reconfigure the mapping entirely to your preferred workflow
- Fully hot-pluggable in TRAKTOR. The X1 runs the instant you connect it to your computer with TRAKTOR running. If the USB connection is accidentally disconnected TRAKTOR continues to play unaffected. Simply plug the X1 back in and it's good to go again.
- Windows 7 or 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), 2.0 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)