- Reviews (0)
The Core DJ Control You Demand!
Native Instruments’ Traktor Kontrol Z1 mixer module brings powerful hands-on mixing control to your digital DJ rig. Designed to integrate effortlessly with Traktor DJ (for iOS) and Traktor Pro 2, the Traktor Kontrol Z1 is both the intuitive controller you’ve been looking for and the high-end 24-bit/96kHz audio interface your music deserves. All three of its faders are extremely touch-responsive, and you’ll be blown away by the feel and texture of each knob. And, to top it off, there’s even a full cue controller onboard the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1.
All the hands-on DJ mixing controls you need
If you’re after super-portable, traditional 2-deck mixing control for your Traktor rig, then the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1 is it. There’s nothing confusing or overwhelming about the Traktor Kontrol Z1’s extremely straightforward layout. In addition to a pair of channel volume sliders and a crossfader, you get dedicated 3-band EQ controls, filter controls (which can act as effects sends), and a cue mix section. Use it on its own or match it up with your Traktor Kontrol F1 or X1 units for even more hands-on control options!
Killer 4-channel sound card onboard
It doesn’t matter how good a DJ you are, if your sound is second rate, then your show will suffer. That’s why Native Instruments packed an amazing 4-output sound card into their Traktor Kontrol Z1 DJ controller. This onboard audio interface features two independent stereo outputs including a pair of RCA connections on the back for the PA and a headphone jack in the front for your cue mix. What’s more, this onboard sound card is capable of supporting up to 24-bit/96kHz audio, providing you with excellent dynamics and clear sound from the deepest bass to the most sparkling highs.
Turn your iPad into a 2-deck DJ rig
Here’s something else that’s really cool about the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1: It’s fully compatible with your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. When you combine the Traktor Kontrol Z1 with Native Instruments’ Traktor DJ app (available in the Apple App Store), you end up with a freakishly portable 2-deck DJ rig. What’s more, the Traktor Kontrol Z1 will even charge your iOS device as you DJ. How cool is that!?
Ableton Link integration for reliable synchronization
As of Traktor 2.11, you can experience the collaborative freedom of Ableton Link. Lock multiple systems to a common timeline. Change tempo globally across systems. Enjoy spontaneous jamming, collaborative creation, and synchronized performances. This is a free update for Traktor 2.x owners.
- A killer expansion for your Traktor Pro rig that lets you take direct control of Remix Decks
- A powerful tool that lets you fuse the worlds of traditional DJing and controllerism in your live performances
- 16 bright RGB multicolor pads provide you with intuitive visual feedback for your Remix Decks
- A fun way to trigger and arrange loops and samples on the fly
- Store your own Remix Sets for instant recall
- Capture live loops from running track decks for immediate remixing
- Export loops from your productions and load them up for live performance in Traktor Pro
- Scratch your loops and samples on the fly using Native Scratch time-code control
- Route individual Remix Deck slots through Traktor's assigned FX unit
- Traktor Pro instantly recognizes the Traktor Kontrol F1 hardware, providing you with real plug-and-play operation
- Use up to 4 F1s or combine with other DJ controllers such as Native Instruments' Traktor Kontrol X1
- Designed to integrate with Maschine, making it easy to export your projects into Traktor Pro's Remix Decks
- Ableton Link integration offers reliable synchronization
- Controller Style:Triggers
- Faders:4 x Remix Deck faders
- Pads/Triggers:16 x pads, various soft buttons
- Weight:1.6 lbs.