- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Seamlessly Variable Dual 1″ Condenser Microphone
The RØDE NT2000 microphone is a studio-quality large diaphragm condenser with seamlessly variable polar patterns. Its polar patterns selection, filter and pad are conveniently located on the front of the microphone body for ease of use.
Audiophile quality surface-mount electronics combined with a gold-sputtered dual 1″ capsule provide extremely low self-noise (7dBA) and a maximum SPL of 147 dB (up to 157 dB with pad fully engaged) giving an incredible amount of versatility and ensuring exceptional results.
The RØDE NT2000 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE’s industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Large 1” HF1 gold sputtered capsule
- Continuously variable polar pattern, from Omni to Cardioid to Figure 8 controlled on the mic
- Continuously variable PAD and High-Pass Filter
- Ultra low noise, transformerless surface mount circuitry
- Wide dynamic range
- High strength welded and heat treated steel mesh head
- Internal capsule shock mounting
- Includes SM2 shock mount and RC1 case
- 10 year extended warranty when you register your microphone
|Acoustic Principle||Pressure Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter with bipolar output buffer|
|Frequency Range||20Hz - 20kHz|
|Maximum Output Level||15.0mV (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-36.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (16.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||7dBA|
|Power Options||P24 P48|
|Dimensions||208.00mmH x 55.00mmW x 55.00mmD|
You may also like…
Rode NT1 A Matched PairThe Rode NT1-A 1" cardioid condenser microphone has become an industry standard, delivering the warmth, extended dynamic range.
Rode NT2 AMulti-Pattern Dual 1" Condenser MicrophoneThe NT2-A carries on the tradition forged by the now legendary RØDE NT2
Rode S1 BLive Condenser Vocal MicrophoneThe Rode S1B is a high-quality live condenser microphone provides the ultimate performance for vocal artists. Delivering studio-quality audio while on stage without compromising on mobility, versatility or durability.