- Reviews (0)
The M-Audio CTRL49 is a keyboard and MIDI controller providing 49 semi-weighted keys. At the top of the device is a 4.3″ full-color display whose features can be controlled by means of dedicated interface buttons. Using the screen in conjunction with these controls, you can achieve tactile, real-time control over VST plug-in parameters and VST instruments. Additionally, nine faders and eight buttons with Mackie/HUI control afford you a seamless command over your DAW of choice, providing you, the engineer, with the opportunity to automate fader moves and operate transport controls with the touch of your fingers.
Traditional MIDI-Controller features abound, such as pitch bending and modulation control via two wheels on the left of the controller, as well as octave-shifting buttons and touch pads. Furthermore, the CTRL 49 includes Virtual Instrument Player software, Ableton Live Lite, and other noted plug-ins.
- Integrated 4.3 in. high-resolution full-color screen with dedicated interface buttons
- Screen provides 1:1, real-time feedback of plugin parameters
- Includes Virtual Instrument Player software—load, play and control any VST plugin
- Custom 49-key M-Audio semi-weighted keybed with aftertouch
- 9 faders and 8 buttons for instant and seamless control of your DAW
- 8 performance-ready 360-degree knobs
- 8 velocity- and pressure-sensitive drum pads with RGB illumination
- Dedicated pad bank, transport control, octave, and performance buttons
- Roll mode, time division, pattern arpeggiator, and tap tempo buttons
- Expression pedal and footswitch inputs; 5-Pin MIDI IN/OUT
- Includes software: Ableton Live Lite, AIR Creative FX Collection, AIR Vacuum Pro, AIR Loom, AIR Hybrid 3, AIR Xpand!2, AIR Velvet, AIR Transfuser and SONiVOX Eighty Eight Ensemble
|Keys||49 x semi-weighted keys|
|Controls||9 x faders
8 x buttons
1 x pitch wheel
1 x mod wheel
2 x octave shift buttons (-/+)
|Display Screen||4.3" / 10.9 cm high-resolution|
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 814 x 314 x 104 mm
- Weight: 6 kg
- Incl. Comprehensive Production Suite, USB cable and power supply
You may also like…
Adam Audio A7X (each)
The A7X is ADAM’s best selling nearfield monitor. It is one of the most balanced and versatile speakers currently on the market. The X-ART tweeter produces detailed, uncompressed highs and upper mids without being tiring over long listening periods. Despite its compact housing, the bass response is powerful and precise.
Adam Audio A3X (each)
Particularly interesting for the quality-conscious user on a tight budget is the most compact monitor of the AX-Series, the A3X. Specially designed for studio environments with limited space, the A3X easily meets professional requirements. Three-dimensional spatial representation, a controlled, deep bass response and accurate sound reproduction, especially in the critical areas between 200 and 400 Hz, make it the first choice for smaller, even mobile studio setups.
Adam Audio A77X A-Side (each)
The A77X is a horizontally designed monitor that combines all of the technical innovations in the AX-Series. Due to its powerful, compression-free sound reproduction and excellent radiation characteristics, it is suitable both for nearfield and midfield monitoring.
Adam Audio S3V
The S3V is a three-way studio monitor optimized for vertical use and designed primarily for midfield applications, although it may also be used in more compact listening environments.