- Reviews (0)
Only the Mackie Thump12 1000W 12 Powered Loudspeaker delivers the class-leading, chest-thumping low end you deserve. With 1000W of power, the Thump12 provides the high output you need in a package thats tough, lightweight and portable. Designed by the worlds leader in portable live sound, Thump12 offers a 3-band EQ perfect for acoustic and vocal-only applications. And with a rugged enclosure and robust system protection, youre more than ready for your next gig. Delivering real-world power levels, application flexibility and class-leading bass response, you can be confident that the Thump12 offers the best performance for your money.
- 1000W total system power
- Gig-ready, high-output design
- Ultra-efficient Class-D amplification
- Class-leading, chest-thumping low end
- 12" high-output woofer / 1" compression driver
- Dynamic bass response delivers amazing lows at all volumes
- Total system optimization
- Precision 2-way crossover
- Transducer time alignment
- System protection / limiting
- Application flexible
- 3-band EQ with sweepable mid to dial in the perfect sound
- Mic/line input allows direct connection of microphone
- Flexible mounting options including tripod and pole-mounting
- Angled design perfect for use as a stage monitor
- Lightweight and portable
- Rugged polypropylene construction designed for heavy use
- 29 lb. / 13.2 kg
You may also like…
Adam Audio A3X (each)
Particularly interesting for the quality-conscious user on a tight budget is the most compact monitor of the AX-Series, the A3X. Specially designed for studio environments with limited space, the A3X easily meets professional requirements. Three-dimensional spatial representation, a controlled, deep bass response and accurate sound reproduction, especially in the critical areas between 200 and 400 Hz, make it the first choice for smaller, even mobile studio setups.
Adam Audio A77X A-Side (each)
The A77X is a horizontally designed monitor that combines all of the technical innovations in the AX-Series. Due to its powerful, compression-free sound reproduction and excellent radiation characteristics, it is suitable both for nearfield and midfield monitoring.
Adam Audio S3V
The S3V is a three-way studio monitor optimized for vertical use and designed primarily for midfield applications, although it may also be used in more compact listening environments.
Adam Audio A7X (each)
The A7X is ADAM’s best selling nearfield monitor. It is one of the most balanced and versatile speakers currently on the market. The X-ART tweeter produces detailed, uncompressed highs and upper mids without being tiring over long listening periods. Despite its compact housing, the bass response is powerful and precise.