StudioLogic Namu Compact 2X
The Numa Compact 2x brings to the extreme the power of the Compact family. Packed in the same compact size cabinet there are now 3 sound engines. A tone wheel organ model derived from Numa Organ, the Sledge sound synthesis and 1GB of samples memory.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Numa Compact 2x brings to the extreme the power of the Compact family. Packed in the same compact size cabinet there are now 3 sound engines. A tone wheel organ model derived from Numa Organ, the Sledge sound synthesis and 1GB of samples memory. The new USB port allows to transmit and receive digital audio. Save more space using the Numa Compact 2x speakers to amplify the sounds of your computer or tablet.
Power becomes Compact.
The Numa Compact 2x is a big step forward in terms of sound quality, digital post processing effects and full MIDI controller features. Thanks to the built-in speakers and the internal digital amplifier, the Numa Compact 2x is suitable and flexible in any musical environment.
Tone wheel organ
A true tone wheel organ model derived from the acclaimed Numa Organ is implemented in the sound engine. The user interface gains 9 programmable sliders which can be used as Drawbars to control the organ sounds and as linear controls to send Midi CC as well.
Virtual synth machine
The Sledge engine is optimized to fit in the Numa Compact 2x, where it’s possible to create any synthetic sound starting from a basic waves library. Using the 9 sliders section it is possible to control 9 synthesis parameters.
Numa Compact 2x grows with your demands. You can either use it with the high quality built-in speakers in a training session, practice at home with your headphones and plug it to the PA system when playing with your musician friends or performing live on stage.
Audio over USB
The USB port now allows to send and receive audio with digital quality. Simply send and record the sound of the NC2x on the computer or use the NC2x as an audio board, amplifying the digital audio coming from the computer or tablet thru the built-in speakers, in endless combinations.
- Send the instrument’s sounds in digital format, to your computer or tablet;
- Receive the computer or tablet audio in digital format and amplify it thru the internal speakers.
- You can avoid the use of standard audio Jack, connected to the Audio L/R Output, getting a perfect sound with digital quality an no noises of any kind.
- Thanks to the USB-Audio features you can do an incredible list of possible actions, such as:
- Play and record your NC2 sounds on your computer or tablet, using only the USB connection;
- Play and Record an external sound source (MIDI) along with the NC2 sounds and record the result
- Play back any computer or tablet VST and listen to the sounds thru the NC2 Speakers;
- Play back any sound and Music played by your computer or tablet, thru the NC2 Speakers;
- Use the NC2 Volume, Bass, Treble and Mastering controls to enhance the computer and tabled sounds received via USB;
- No setting are needed on the instrument; to enable it on your computer you simply have to find the Audio settings of your computer or tablet and select NC2, that will be listed as one of the available Audio boards, as both Recording and Playback device.
- Sound and Programs
- 99 User programs
- 1GB Samples memory
- 6 Sections
- 2 Sounds in Layer or Split mode
- 2 Sounds (additional) from MIDI/USB
- 2 MIDI Zones in Layer or Split mode
- Edit functions
- Global Edit (10 parameters), Part Edit (11 parameters), Mixer (Lower / Upper / Zone A / Zone B volume control)
- Master controls: Bass, Treble, Mastering, Volume
- MIDI Module
- 2 Programmable Zones - A/B
- Program Change, Bank Select (LSB, MSB), MIDI Channel, Volume, Split assign, Transpose, Octave
- Pedals 1-2 assign, Sticks 1-2 assign
- 9 assignable sliders
|Product Type||88 Keys|
|Sub Categories||MIDI Keyboard|
- Sound Generator
- Effects / Processing
- Speaker System
- Controls / UI
- Power Supply
- Size and Weight
- Package Content