StudioLogic Namu Compact 2X
The Numa Compact 2x brings to the extreme the power of the Compact family. Packed in the same compact size cabinet there are now 3 sound engines. A tone wheel organ model derived from Numa Organ, the Sledge sound synthesis and 1GB of samples memory.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The Numa Compact 2x brings to the extreme the power of the Compact family. Packed in the same compact size cabinet there are now 3 sound engines. A tone wheel organ model derived from Numa Organ, the Sledge sound synthesis and 1GB of samples memory. The new USB port allows to transmit and receive digital audio. Save more space using the Numa Compact 2x speakers to amplify the sounds of your computer or tablet.
Power becomes Compact.
The Numa Compact 2x is a big step forward in terms of sound quality, digital post processing effects and full MIDI controller features. Thanks to the built-in speakers and the internal digital amplifier, the Numa Compact 2x is suitable and flexible in any musical environment.
Tone wheel organ
A true tone wheel organ model derived from the acclaimed Numa Organ is implemented in the sound engine. The user interface gains 9 programmable sliders which can be used as Drawbars to control the organ sounds and as linear controls to send Midi CC as well.
Virtual synth machine
The Sledge engine is optimized to fit in the Numa Compact 2x, where it’s possible to create any synthetic sound starting from a basic waves library. Using the 9 sliders section it is possible to control 9 synthesis parameters.
Numa Compact 2x grows with your demands. You can either use it with the high quality built-in speakers in a training session, practice at home with your headphones and plug it to the PA system when playing with your musician friends or performing live on stage.
Audio over USB
The USB port now allows to send and receive audio with digital quality. Simply send and record the sound of the NC2x on the computer or use the NC2x as an audio board, amplifying the digital audio coming from the computer or tablet thru the built-in speakers, in endless combinations.
- Send the instrument’s sounds in digital format, to your computer or tablet;
- Receive the computer or tablet audio in digital format and amplify it thru the internal speakers.
- You can avoid the use of standard audio Jack, connected to the Audio L/R Output, getting a perfect sound with digital quality an no noises of any kind.
- Thanks to the USB-Audio features you can do an incredible list of possible actions, such as:
- Play and record your NC2 sounds on your computer or tablet, using only the USB connection;
- Play and Record an external sound source (MIDI) along with the NC2 sounds and record the result
- Play back any computer or tablet VST and listen to the sounds thru the NC2 Speakers;
- Play back any sound and Music played by your computer or tablet, thru the NC2 Speakers;
- Use the NC2 Volume, Bass, Treble and Mastering controls to enhance the computer and tabled sounds received via USB;
- No setting are needed on the instrument; to enable it on your computer you simply have to find the Audio settings of your computer or tablet and select NC2, that will be listed as one of the available Audio boards, as both Recording and Playback device.
- Sound and Programs
- 99 User programs
- 1GB Samples memory
- 6 Sections
- 2 Sounds in Layer or Split mode
- 2 Sounds (additional) from MIDI/USB
- 2 MIDI Zones in Layer or Split mode
- Edit functions
- Global Edit (10 parameters), Part Edit (11 parameters), Mixer (Lower / Upper / Zone A / Zone B volume control)
- Master controls: Bass, Treble, Mastering, Volume
- MIDI Module
- 2 Programmable Zones - A/B
- Program Change, Bank Select (LSB, MSB), MIDI Channel, Volume, Split assign, Transpose, Octave
- Pedals 1-2 assign, Sticks 1-2 assign
- 9 assignable sliders
88 Keys, TP/9 PIANO semi-weighted Action
Dual switch detection system
Soft, Medium, Hard, Fixed (programmable)
- Sound Generator
Max Polyphony 128 voices
2 Parts: Lower + Upper
8 Acoustic Piano, 8 Electric Piano, 8 Keyboards, 12 Bass & Guitars, 16 Organs, 20 Synthesizers, 12 Orchestral, 16 Other sounds
TrS (True Sound) Stereo multi-samples
Tone wheel Organ Model (from Numa Organ 2 experience)
Synth engine (from Sledge experience)
Updatable factory and user sounds
- Effects / Processing
Up to 6 effects simultaneously: 2 FX on Lower + 2 FX on Upper + Reverb + Strings resonance
FX1: Drive, Chorus, Phaser, Flanger
FX2: Rotary, Tremolo, Pan Trem, Delay
REVERB: Room, Hall, Plate, Spring
Strings Resonance on all Piano sounds with level control
- Speaker System
10 + 10W built-in digital Amplifier
2 Elliptical full range speakers
- Controls / UI
OLED display 128 x 64 dots
Encoder with push function
9 drawbars | sliders
Stick 1: Pitch
Stick 2: Mod + FX Control
Audio OUT: 2x 6,3 mm mono jack (L+R)
Headphones: 6,3 mm TRS jack (programmable as Aux out)
Pedals: Expression, Universal
MIDI: In, Out
USB: Audio, MIDI, USB powerable
- Power Supply
DC IN: 12V
Input: 100-240V / Output: 12V-2,5A
- Size and Weight
Width: 127 cm / 50"
Depth: 23 cm / 9"
Height: 10 cm / 4"
Weight: 7,1 Kg / 15,6 lbs
- Package Content
Numa Compact 2x
You may also like…
Akai Advance 49VIP3.0 provides you with unparalleled access to your virtual instrument and effect collection, seamlessly integrating the hardware.$599.00
Akai APC Key 25Melodics OfferFor a Limited time join over 100,000 musicians building their skills with Melodics. Melodics is a desktop app that teaches you to play and perform with MIDI keyboards, pad controllers, and drums.$169.00
Arturia KeyLab 49 Black EditionDARK SIDE OF THE HYBRIDSThe limited Black Edition of our KeyLab 49 takes sonic power, hands-on control and good looks to a new level.$799.00
Akai Advance 61VIP3.0 provides you with unparalleled access to your virtual instrument and effect collection, seamlessly integrating the hardware.$819.00